We are announcing that Life2Game.info has update Community rules!
Those rules are related to the two sections :
- Global community rules – Must be obeyed on every part of community.
- Team Speak 3 server rules – Custom rule sets for the Team Speak 3 server and it’s members.
Global community rules :
- Life2Game.info is non-profit organisation that provides Game / Voice servers !
- All our services are completely free.
- No one will every ask you to pay for any kind of services provided by Life2game.info
- Life2Game.info hosts free voice/game/web servers.
- Main goal is to gather gamers from all over the world at one place, just to make fun even greater.
- Every server hosted by Life2Game.info is owned by Life2Game.info staff.
- Life2Game.info does not host servers for 3rd party members.
- Our developing team is working on news,better and faster services everyday.
- You can become part of Life2Game.info staff if you meet the criteria.
- Abusing means “Usage of non-standard power for personal or 3rd party gain,avoiding community rules”
- You are not permitted to abuse any privileges granted by Life2Game.info.
- You / Your account may be suspended if you do so.
- Minimal punishment for abuse is deducting powers.
- Out mission is to provide everything for free to the every member.
- Free Game servers.
- Free Voice servers.
- Free softwares.
- Create unique and huge community.
- We are educating every member of our community to do so.
4. Bug usage
- You are not allowed to use bugs in our services.
- If you find and of them, in that case you will avoid using it and report to the server administrators.
- Any bug usage will not be tolerated.
Team Speak 3 server rules set :
1. Use of Team Speak 3
- Every IP address is allowed to be connected to the Team Speak 3 for maximum 5 times at once.
- Each client can have one private room and one clan room.
- Each client can get permission “L2G.info DJ” which allows you to use our public MusicBots.
- Each client with “L2G.info DJ” can use maximum one public MusicBot at once.
- Each room is allowed to have only one L2G.info Public MusicBot at room at the same time,no matter how much members particular room has.
- Every UID is stored in our database and it’s statistics: Nickname, UID, Online time, Active time, Idle time, Client version, OS version, OS build, Geo-location, IP Address. Nothing else is stored and tracked via our system.
- Every single member has its own statistics in our system.Statistics are public and can be accessed by anyone,anytime.
- Clients are not allowed to use offensive nicks, offensive room names, offensive topics, offensive descriptions, offensive avatars and offensive chat.
- Clients are not allowed to advertise anything via our protocols.
- Clients are not allowed to use avatars which associates to pornography, racism, politicism, massacre, genocide, annihilation, decimation, ehnic cleaning, mass execution etc.
- Clients with move powers are not allowed to move another client without asking them or having a valid reason as an admin.
- Clients are not allowed to spam to any of Team Speak protocols (Chat,Poke,Query functions etc.).
- Team Speak powered clients (Moderators, Administrators) are not allowed to judge,and can only conduct existing Life2Game.info rules.
- Clients are not allowed to use fake nicks to access the server (Other members nicknames) .
- Having more than one bot in the room — Removing permission “L2G.info DJ”.
- Offensive content — Ban (Access restriction) 2 hours.
- Advertising — Ban (Access restriction) lifetime (permanent).
- Abusing — Permission deduction (Removing particular permission).
- Flaming — Ban (Access restriction) 2 hours.
- Spamming — Ban (Access restriction) 30 minutes.
- Fake nick — Ban (Access restriction) 2 hours.
- Continuous rule break #1 — Ban (Access restriction) 24 hours.
- Continuous rule break #2 — Ban (Access restriction) lifetime (permanent).